Monday, June 19, 2023

Portfolio 2 Week 1 SWAG Monster

 I am making the monster for a game being developed by SWAG. It will be a spooky thing following the main character of the game. It is a wendigo-type monster that was originally going to have more of a werewolf design, hence the werewolf sketches and ref board. I'll still try to incorporate features of a werewolf. This is a proxy/low res version that is still in development.


https://www.linkedin.com/company/swaggames/

Week 1  - Design proxy/low res
Week 2 - Finish fleshing out the low res and finish high res
Week 3 - Retopo
Week 4 - Texture






I plan to make the monster have more features from these sketches. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...