Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Portfolio 3 Week 1

So... I feel my soul dying. I wanted to work on a Predator bust, but then I realized that there are thousands of Predator sculptures out there, what will make mine stand out, and I don't have the time to made the quality that I want to achieve. I made a proxy for the character Tsugumi from the manga The Tsugumi Project. She is a cool character, however, I decided to make her a side project instead. 

So now I am going to practice VR Sculpting with George Bridgman's anatomy as inspiration. It will be a good exercise going back to my fine art roots. I want to focus on the sculpting process with gesture in mind, practice sculpting in VR, and study anatomy.

Schedule:

Sculpt, sculpt, sculpt, sculpt





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...