Monday, July 3, 2023

Portfolio 2 Week 3

 Oh hellish Maya. Whyyyy. If I had a dollar for every time it crashed. I had trouble UVing. For whatever reason it would try to unfold and then it would crash. Retopo started out great, and then I realized I should have kept the teeth and claws separate. Whyyyyyyyy. I had to auto-UV the antlers. Miraculously, I was able to UV the body but not without hardship. I think I mind-willed it into existence because I'm not sure how it came to be. Retopo was weird too, and sometimes my meshes would just disappear from sight even though it shows they are supposed to be there. Whyyyyyyyy. Substance is great. I like Substance.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...