Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Sprint #3 Delivery Angel VS Demon *Mature Content Nudity*

*Mature Content Nudity* For sprint 3 I am very behind. I am supposed to have the high res and retopology done. I am still working on the high res. I had some tech issues that are fixed, but unfortunately, I lost hours of progress. Otherwise, I would have probably been done with the high res for this turn-in. I need just enough high-res to make sure that I establish the form for retopology. Retopology should be done before the next sprint, but retopo is also the bane of my existence. After retopology is done, I will have a second phase of high res for the tertiary details (this will not block anyone else), then on to the homerun of texturing. The loss of work was actually a good thing. I learned about the problem I was having and realized better ways I can make the sculpture for retopology.






Main reference used for high res details


GoFullPage doesn't wat to work for me!


Added the high-res mesh for proof and presentation purposes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...