Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Sprint #2 Delivery Angel VS Demon *Mature Content Warning of Nudity*

*Mature Content Warning of Nudity* Since the last sprint, I redesigned and remade the demon proxy. The high res version is not complete, but the form is established in order to start retopologizing and to send it off asap for the rigger and animator. Once the retopology is done, I will have plenty of time to refine the high res and texture. Whoo-hoo! The demon Asmodeus is a demon of lust. He has some obvious male genitalia, and the mouth running down the entire front is the female aspect. Watched an Alien marathon while sculpting the high-res. H.R.Giger is a big influence on the design of the details.








Reference 


I am having trouble connecting to perforce to push the files. Will push them asap.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...