Monday, April 17, 2023

Module 4 - Environment,Vehicle,Weapon Or Prop Part 02

 It'll take me too long to make the high res details I'd like to make, so the second week is finished for this assignment. I added texture to the horns, cape, and rock, and added branches with thorns to the base. The branches and thorns took me forever, because I placed them all individually. On to 3D printing!

Project Schedule:

Week 1: Plan out the project, make pure ref boards, sculpt the proxy/low res/Primary forms

Week 2: Finish the secondary forms and tertiary details. 

Week 3: Retopo or do what I need to do to print the sculpture - OR continue to sculpt during this time

Week 4: Texture/assemble and paint and high res screenshots - OR just make a good 3D print










No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...