Monday, April 10, 2023

Module 4 - Environment,Vehicle,Weapon Or Prop Part 01

 Only about halfway through this Beast sculpture. For week 2, I'll be refining everything: figuring out the base with the rose thorn branches, adding more fur, making the cloth ragged and asymmetrical, then adding fine details and asymmetry in zbrush. Made with Nomad.

Project Schedule:

Week 1: Plan out the project, make pure ref boards, sculpt the proxy/low res/Primary forms

Week 2: Finish the secondary forms and tertiary details. 

Week 3: Retopo or do what I need to do to print the sculpture - OR continue to sculpt during this time

Week 4: Texture/assemble and paint and high res screenshots - OR just make a good 3D print





I first made a normal rose then flattened it for 3D printing












No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...