Monday, November 21, 2022

Module 3 Week 13 Homework (Complex Prop)

 For this week's complex prop assignment, I combined the meshes of my cannon (laser gun) for organizational purposes in Maya and exported the file into Zbrush for sculptural detailing. To make the deteriorated texture of the laser gun, I used the Noise brush and Orb's Orb Rock Detail brush combined with the morph target tool and layers. A little surface noise was added for a corroded surface. I am still unsure of what alphas to add to this gun since it is based on simplistic geometric-shaped machinery from Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...