Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Sprint #5 Delivery *Mature Content Nudity*

 The Demon Asmodeus is finalized unless said otherwise. Whoohoo! I like the way everything came out. It's my favorite project so far. I like that I had almost a whole semester to work on it. It was nice to be able to keep reflecting upon the progress, instead of moving on to another project quickly. This project had gone through a second reiteration for better form, brushes made that were never used, anatomy study, improved process of repeating shapes (the front teeth on the body), and a surprisingly smooth retopo. It might have been the best retopo process I have ever done without weird stuff occurring, like non-manifold geo. I also learned a lot more about texturing in Substance. The new Gio brush from the Pixologic website saved my butt with the fine details. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...