Monday, November 28, 2022

Module 3 Week 14 Homework (Complex Prop)

 For this week's assignment, I finished the details of the laser gun in Zbrush. I learned how to make and apply alphas. The low and high res bake in Substance did not turn out great. I also should not have merged some meshes together. Too late to turn back now. Hopefully, I can make the texture decent by hand painting. If I could start over, I would have made a much simpler sculpture, yet refined with fewer pieces. I'll work on the color scheme.


Crack details made with an alpha


Details made with alphas



Frankenstein lettering made with an alpha


Alpha texturing 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 2 Mid Project

I decided to kill two birds with one stone by studying anatomy and practicing VR Sculpting simultaneously. I am a week behind now, but I pla...